Bone & Joint Pain
Bone and Joint Care Products
Bone and joint care are vital to ensure the long-term healthy functioning of the body. The nourishment and lubrication of the bones and joints are essential to ensure proper movement of the body. Lack of proper diet or attention to bone and joint care can lead to severe pains and problems like arthritis in the long run.
Life Aveda’s range of bone and joint supplements is composed of natural ingredients that promote mobility and provide relief from inflammation, pain, and swelling. The formulations naturally boost bone and joint health by providing them with the nourishment they need to function efficiently.
Ayurvedic Products for Bone and Joint Care
- The Bone and Joint Care range by Life Aveda is designed by combining effective herbal ingredients that aid in healthy bone and joint functioning.
- Herbal ingredients that provide strength and nutrition to the bones and joints are used in the making of bone and joint pain medicines. These herbs include Shallaki, Guggul, Rasna, Saunth, Suranjan Mithi, Khuraseni Ajwain, Boswellia, Flax seeds, etc. in their absolutely natural and standardized form.
- Ortho Aid, Boswellia, Moringa, Asthiposhan, Artho-Aid Oil, Uri Cleanse, Triphala Guggul, and Boswellia Curcumin are supplements for strong bones and joints that help in treating bone and joint pain, stiffness, immobility, inflammation, enhance the strength of connective tissues, Phosphorus, calcium, and vitamins rich bone joint tablets help in muscle building.
- These bone joint medicines are also available in combo packs that are specially curated to aid in multiple bones and joint troubles, like for arthritis and bone and muscle injuries The Arthritis Relief Pack is an ideal combination of fur bone and joint supplements that promote recovery and also provide relief from arthritis pain.
- Each of these herbal combo packs and supplements is highly effective in nourishing bone and joint health and is highly recommended by Ayurvedic MD experts to naturally provide strength to the bones.