A sudden increase in a heartbeat is a symptoms of tachycardia. A sudden increase in heart rate is sometimes normal, such as after seeing something scary, after a dangerous accident or after something unexpected happens. But if you often feel your heart rate increase, then it can be a sign of serious heart disease. The risk of tachycardia is higher in people who consume alcohol or tobacco products like bidi, cigarettes, khaini, hookah, gutkha, paan, etc. Apart from this, the problem of increased heartbeat is also found in people who drink tea and coffee for a long time. But sometimes a suddenly increased heartbeat can be a sign of a serious disease or a heart attack. So there is a need to be careful with it.
Life Aveda Heart Palpitation Care Pack
Arjuna capsules are an effective medicine for heart patients. Those whose cholesterol has increased and shortness of breath start after walking even a little, they must drink Arjuna's bark tea. Arjuna reduces cholesterol and triglycerides that accumulate in the arteries. Due to this the arteries that carry blood to the heart start working smoothly. It should always be kept in mind that an excessive increase in cholesterol or triglyceride becomes fatal for the heart. Due to this many times, there is also a risk of a heart attack.
Sarpagandha vati is beneficial in curing both. Sarpagandha regulates our heart rate. The extract of its roots is good medicine for high blood pressure. It prevents the hardening of the arteries. Hemorrhage and blood pressure are two almost similar but slightly different problems related to blood. Due to increased blood pressure, the brain stops getting the right amount of oxygen, due to which there is a risk of a brain hemorrhage. High blood pressure causes problems in the heart.
High blood pressure is cured by taking Vati made from Sarpagandha. Taking 1-2 Sarpagandha Ghan Vati cures high blood pressure. However, Sarpagandha Ghan Vati should be consumed only after consulting an Ayurvedic doctor.
Good sleep is essential for good health. If you do not get good sleep then Sarpagandha can be very beneficial for you. It helps in relieving tension and relaxing the muscles. This leads to good sleep.
It is very important for our heart, Healthy beats maintains the balance of good and bad cholesterol in our body. It has anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. If you have any heart disease then you will get relief from this. It reduces the risk of a heart attack.
Benefits of Heart Palpitation Care Pack
- High blood pressure is cured
- It helps in relieving tension and relaxing the muscles.
- reduces cholesterol and triglycerides that accumulate in the arteries
- Relieve heart blockage and heart attack
- Strengthen the immune system and control palpitation and anxiety attacks
- Healthy Beats - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after 30 mins of meals
- Sarpagandha Vati - 1 tablet twice daily with plain water after 30 mins of meals
- Arjuna Capsule - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after 30 mins of meals
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the heartbeat increases?
If suddenly the heartbeat skips while sitting, then do not panic, but take a deep breath. Splash cold water on the face. Avoid taking unnecessary stress, else the situation may get worse. Keeping all these things in mind, you can control your heart rate.
Why does the heartbeat increase?
It is usually caused by caffeine, alcohol consumption, medication, stress, or exercise. Similarly, there is another misconception that when the pulse rate is high, it means that you are under more stress. Heart rate can increase due to stress but it is not necessarily always the case. Sometimes the heart rate can also increase due to an increase in temperature or high humidity.
How to normalize the heartbeat?
Set a fixed time for sleeping and waking up every day and take 6-8 hours of sleep. Make a habit of always laughing and smiling. Many types of research have shown that if you laugh for 15 minutes a day, it increases the blood flow in the body by up to 22 percent. Do exercise for at least 30 minutes daily.
How do make the heart strong?
- Walk- Your heart becomes strong by walking fast. ,
- Swimming- Swimming is a very good exercise for the heart. ,
- Weight training- Building muscle in the body helps in keeping your heart healthy. ,
- Cycling- You can do cycling daily to keep your heart healthy.
- Yoga- Doing yoga also keeps the heart-healthy.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Products are dispatched within 24 hours after the successful placement of orders.
- Order details are shared with the customer on the registered e-mail address and phone number provided.
- 10% discount on all prepaid orders above Rs 1000.
- 6-8 business working days for domestic delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- No shipping charges on prepaid orders.
- No exchange or returns if the product is damaged.
- COD charges are applicable as per the pin code.
In case you receive the product in damaged condition or if you receive the wrong product, you can return the product within 7 days through our hassle-free return policy.
Heart Palpitation Care Pack
Find an Ayurvedic Doctor Online (Available 7 Days in a Week)
Audio / Video Consultation with Life-Aveda-Expert Doctors Whenever You Want, from Wherever You Are.