Most people are troubled by the problem of kidney stones or kidney stones. According to Ayurveda, the problem of kidney stones is due to drinking less water and more exposure to dust and soil. This problem can also occur if you consume more open food kept in the market. Dusty soil is easily found in open food items kept in the market and when you consume it, it goes straight to your stomach and becomes a problem of stones.
A kidney stone or kidney stone means when a very small size stone has formed in the kidney or kidney. Due to this unbearable pain starts again and again in the kidney. Many times it also happens that due to this stone the urinary tract is completely closed which is very fatal.
Benefits of Kidney Stone Relief Pack
- Prevention and relief of kidney disease
- Purifies the blood and strengthens the function of the urine channel
- Natural diuretic
- Calming the burning sensation during urination
- Helps in reducing the swelling and pain in the kidney due to infection.
- Relieve UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)
Adults: 1- 2 Capsules of Each Medicine, Twice a day
After 60 Years & Over: 1- 2 Capsules of Each Medicine, Twice a day
How to Use: You Can Take it With Lukewarm Water.
Who should not take this medicine: Pregnant Women, Heart & BP Patients, and Patients with Digestive Issue.
NOTE: ***(Please Consult a Doctor Before Use)***
When the patient comes to the doctor with the complaint of pain, the first urine test is done. If blood or crystals are found in it, then it is considered a symptom of stone. After this ultrasound is done. Ultrasound of the patient is done on the complaint of pain.
In the case of kidney stones, drinking lots of liquid is the most effective way to get it out.
- Avoid dehydration
- Drink lemonade
- Tulsi juice is also effective
- Two Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Celery juice
- Pomegranate juice
- Rajma broth is beneficial
There is a stone up to 5 mm, then it can come out even without operation, but for that right treatment and plenty of water is necessary. A stone larger than 6.5 mm is not possible to come out without an operation unless it breaks into pieces.
Difficulty urinating, blood in the urine, or vomiting may occur. Hard particles such as sand may be released from the urine. The stone can get stuck in the urinary tract, which obstructs urination and causes pain. If the stones in the kidney are very small, they do not cause blockage, due to which the stones do not show any symptoms.
- Products are dispatched within 24 hours after the successful placement of orders.
- Order details are shared with the customer on the registered e-mail address and phone number provided.
- 10% discount on all prepaid orders above Rs 1000.
- 6-8 business working days for domestic delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- No shipping charges on prepaid orders.
- No exchange or returns if the product is damaged.
- COD charges are applicable as per the pin code.
In case you receive the product in damaged condition or if you receive the wrong product, you can return the product within 7 days through our hassle-free return policy.