Liv Guard Capsules is a unique combination of herbs that promote a healthy metabolism and help to rejuvenate the liver. These natural herbs help to reduce the inflammation of the digestive tract. It promotes a healthy digestive fire. It cleanses the liver and gallbladder. This removes Ama and detoxifies the liver, to restore its normal functioning. The antibacterial antiviral properties help to prevent it from infections like hepatitis and jaundice. It further balances all three doshas which results in better digestion and metabolism. It helps to strengthen the liver. It protects the liver from infections like hepatitis and jaundice. It heals the damaged liver cell due to alcohol. These herbs help to keep the liver healthy! And, a healthy liver always means a healthy body!
The composition of Liv Guard Capsules contains the following herbs with their magical benefits:
- Kutki is bitter in taste which acts as a coolant and has a cleansing effect on the liver and gallbladder. Kutki is prescribed to improve appetite and to treat jaundice or bile disorders. The herb promotes skin disorders and improves metabolism.
- Kalmegh is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hepato-protective properties that prevent the damage of liver cells caused by the free radicals. It helps to cure hepatitis B viral infection.
- Triphala is a unique herb blend with its ability to gently cleanse, detoxify, and tone the digestive tract while replenishing, nourishing, and rejuvenating the tissues. It helps to eliminate ama, supports ojas, and therefore lends strength to the entire system.
- Bhringraj is an excellent herb that can be used as a liver tonic to manage liver disorders like enlargement of the liver, fatty liver, and jaundice. It balances the Pitta dosha and promoting bile flow. Metabolism of the body takes place in the liver and Bhringraj is used to improve metabolism due to its Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestive) properties. The active constituents in bhringraj protect the liver from harmful chemicals by removing Ama Doshas or toxins from the body. It also helps regenerate liver cells.
- Kasani (Chicory) is a useful herb that can be used as a liver tonic to manage liver disorders like enlargement of the liver, fatty liver, and jaundice. It works by balancing Pitta. Kasani improves metabolism by improving digestive fire, due to its Ushna (hot) potency.
- Giloy improves metabolism and liver functions due to its Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestive) properties. Giloy, also inhibits degeneration and promotes new cell growth due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) quality.
- Punarnava revitalizes and cleanses the liver. It restores the functioning of the liver by removing toxins from the liver cells due to its Shodhan (purification) and Mutral (diuretic) properties. Punanarva improves digestive fire due to its Deepan (appetizer) property. It helps to digest the food easily and reduces the burden on the liver.
- Kakamachi (Makoy) is a potent hepato-protective herb. It is very beneficial in liver ailments. It also strengthens the liver.
- Kutki 100mg,
- Triphala 50mg,
- Bhringraj 50mg,
- Kasni 50mg,
- Giloy 50mg,
- Punernava 50mg,
- Makoi 50mg.
Direction of Use:1-2 capsules once or twice daily, for adults as per the physician’s advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is Liv-guard?Liv-guard is an Ayurvedic medicine for liver protection and treating ailments like fatty liver and liver cirrhosis. Liv - guard combines the healing properties of multiple liver-protecting herbs and also improves digestion, aids removal of toxins, and helps maintain healthy skin.
2.How to control fatty liver?Liv-guard reduces the enlargement of fatty liver by treating and controlling fatty liver.
3.Will it help to control alcoholic fatty liver?Yes. Liv-guard has all the essential herbs required which helps in protecting the liver by creating a thin lining around the liver to protect it from the harmful toxins produced by alcohol consumption. It helps to protect the liver by defending it against inflammation and can prevent ailments like liver cirrhosis and fatty liver in the long term.
4.How to take Liv Guard to control fatty liver?Liv-guard needs to be taken every day on an empty stomach with water in the morning. The recommended course is for 3 months but needs to be taken for a minimum of 1 month.
5.What can I eat if I have liver disease?It is advised to have a lot of fruits and vegetables, high fiber plants like legumes and whole grains, etc. Oily food, fatty food, heavy food, red meat, overeating, fried food, alcohol should be avoided.
6.Why is fatty liver disease increasing?Fatty liver disease is increasing due to excessive drug abuse, poor lifestyle, poor eating habits, and heavy alcohol intake lead to an increase in fatty liver.
7.How can I improve my liver function fast? How can I keep my liver healthy?Following a healthy and nutritious diet that includes more fibrous fruits and vegetables, exercising daily, and maintaining the accurate weight all contribute towards a healthy liver.
8.Is hepatitis a form of liver disease, will liv-guard will work on it?
Liv-guard is a liver tonic and helps in normalizing the SGPT, ALT, and SGOT levels by killing the viruses that cause hepatitis.
9.What ingredients are in liv-guard?
Liv Guard contains Kutki, Kalmegh, Triphala, Bhringraj ,kasni, giloy, punernava, and makoi.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Products are dispatched within 24 hours after the successful placement of orders.
- Order details are shared with the customer on the registered e-mail address and phone number provided.
- 10% discount on all prepaid orders above Rs 1000.
- 6-8 business working days for domestic delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- No shipping charges on prepaid orders.
- No exchange or returns if the product is damaged.
- COD charges are applicable as per the pin code.
In case you receive the product in damaged condition or if you receive the wrong product, you can return the product within 7 days through our hassle-free return policy.
Premium Liv Guard
Find an Ayurvedic Doctor Online (Available 7 Days in a Week)
Audio / Video Consultation with Life-Aveda-Expert Doctors Whenever You Want, from Wherever You Are.