People have different types of allergies. Eye and nose allergies are the most common of these allergies. When the immune system of a patient suffering from nasal allergies is weak, then it increases the problem of allergy by coming in contact with harmless substances present in the environment. In patients suffering from nasal allergies, there is swelling in the passages around and inside the nose. There are mainly two types of nasal allergies, the first is seasonal (which occurs in the changing season), the second is external (due to this the patient has to suffer from allergies throughout the year.). Symptoms are similar in patients suffering from both these allergies.
Allergies can happen at any age. Sometimes the effect of allergies decreases with age in children, and sometimes symptoms of allergy appear only when they grow up. Identifying allergies in the early stages can prevent many problems. Allergies or in other words, the body's hypersensitivity to external substances is a common problem. But there are a large number of people who do not know that the cause of their problem is actually allergies. When our body shows hypersensitivity or any severe reaction to a particular substance, we call it an allergy. Allergies are a direct sign that the body's immune system has weakened. In such circumstances, our body refuses to accept certain things.
Aller GI is one of best herbal product for allergy which consist of natural herbs like Haridra, Neem, Shirish , Ashwagandha. These all are herbal without any side effects on body. It consists of effective antioxidants, vitamin c, vitamin E that circulates in whole body and protects body from free radicals. Because of its immuobooster properties, it helps to protect against viruses, flu, cold, headache, runny nose, migraine, itchy throat , body ache. It helps to extract accumulated Kapha doshas from body.
- Haridra(Curcuma longa) - 125mg
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) - 150mg
- Shirish (Albizia lebbeck) - 125mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera).- 100mg
- It up immunity against pollen allergy, Dust allergy, and seasonal allergies.
- Promote healthy immune system
- Protect cell for longer period of time
- Aller GI has antioxidant properties.
- Strengthen respiratory system
- Build up your immunity
- Protect the body from lung infection and various types of viruses.
It consist of extracts of best ayurvedic herbs like Neem, Haridra, Shirish, and Ashwagandha. All this in combined combination helps to relieve nasal allergy and other Kapha related disorders
Neem is good for nasal allergies. This can relieve the problem of allergies. Along with this, it can also prove to be helpful in removing skin allergies.
Regular consumption of Ashwagandha strengthens our immunity, due to which our body falls less ill. The meaning of immunity is the body's immunity which is considered to be the armor of our body. If the immunity is strong, then the effect of harmful viruses and bacteria is very less on our body.
Turmeric present in this is helpful in removing nasal allergies. Turmeric can prevent the spread of allergies. Actually, turmeric has an anti-allergic property called curcumin, which reduces the complaints of allergies.
Shirish is also good for building up immunity. It helps to relieve flu, cough , cold and many other Kapha related disorders.
Dosage& Duration: 1 capsule twice daily with normal lukewarm water after meal.
Who can take?
- Anyone who is suffering wild cold, cough, and flu like symptoms can consume it.
- Person suffering with itchy throat, headache can take it.
- Patient of sinusitis and rhinitis can take it
- Anyone who has excess of Kapha present in body can take it
- It must be taken with doctor advice.
- Pregnant women and breast feeding mother should take after consulting with physician
How its Made
Aller GI is made from extracts of various ayurvedic herbs which are natural and herbal. Each 500mg capsule consists of Ashwagandha, Shirish, Neem, and Haridra. It’s free from added preservatives and colours. It is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda experts. These all are tested products, finalized after numbers of trials.
Can Ayurveda cure allergy?
Yes Ayurveda has cure for allergy. Herbs like, Mulethi, Haridra, Shirish, black pepper, Giloy and Ashwagandha helps in relieving symptoms like running nose, cold, flu, and seasonal allergy.
What triggers allergies?
- Breathing in tiny particles of allergy
- Airborne allergens
- Allergens like dust mites, urine, skin, saliva, animal, pollens, spores etc.
What is best medicine for allergy?
Aller GI capsules of life Aveda are one of best medicine to get relieve from symptoms of allergy. It works in cold, cough, sneezing, rhinitis, sinusitis, headache, and other Kapha related disorders.
- Products are dispatched within 24 hours after the successful placement of orders.
- Order details are shared with the customer on the registered e-mail address and phone number provided.
- 10% discount on all prepaid orders above Rs 1000.
- 6-8 business working days for domestic delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- No shipping charges on prepaid orders.
- No exchange or returns if the product is damaged.
- COD charges are applicable as per the pin code.
In case you receive the product in damaged condition or if you receive the wrong product, you can return the product within 7 days through our hassle-free return policy.
For more information, kindly visit our Delivery and Returns section.