Pain in joints becomes common problem after 40. For this life Aveda introduce bone and joint care pack which not only act as pain reliever but also effective in arthritis, gout, and other bone related disorders.
Boswellia is also known as Frankincense of India about the herbs. Since ancient times, Boswellia extract has been used as traditional medicine. Because of the anti-inflammatory action of curcumin and Boswellia, its combination is also used as an effective painkiller. It helps in Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and Asthma. It has components Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa)- it proves to be beneficial for many arthritis sufferers. A triterpenoid called bolsevic acid, which reduces inflammation, is found in scallions. Which proves to be very effective in Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis? Not only this, curcumin is beneficial in preventing inflammation in tissues and breakdown of connective tissue. The use of it in arthritis or joint pain also gives great relief.
The problem of gout or arthritis occurs when the amount of uric acid in our body increases. In such a situation, uric acid starts to collect on the joints and seals them completely, which leads to the development of gout. This disease usually appears in older people, but nowadays it is affecting younger people as well. Ortho aid capsules are a unique blend of herbs like Shallaki, guggul, flaxseeds, rasna, and saunth. These combinations of herbs protect, repair, and lubricate joints and tissues. It is a joint lubrication supplement. This combo helps to relieve aches and remove muscle stiffness. It also enhances the gripping and holding power of hands and provides strength to hands.
This is very effective oil. Massage with this oil at least twice a day, you will get relief from joint pain. Here you will find a total of 2 Pain Relief Oil of 60ml. It is strong anti-inflammatory oil. This oil will improve the movement of your bones and muscles. There are a total of 17 Ayurvedic herbs in this oil. It is especially beneficial for the elderly. It contains Ashwagandha, Safeda, Ajwain, etc. You can massage your feet, shoulders, and knees with this oil.
Benefits of Bone and Joint Care Pack
- It reduces joint inflammation and swelling
- It reduces stiffness and spasm
- It supports the repairing of joints.
- Treats knee pain and knee swelling, as well as increased knee flexion.
- Supports the comfortable movement of the joints and muscles.
- It helps to pacify excess Vata from the nerves and joint problem. Cleanse natural’s toxins from the tissues
- Also has anti-inflammatory properties and also Having rich alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)
- Helps to reduce joint pain and swelling
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do hands and feet hurt?
Sometimes it is normal to have stiffness of legs or swelling during periods, but if you often have problems of swelling along with pain then you need to contact the doctor. Pain in the extremities - usually appears as a symptom of blood clot swelling and reddening of the skin.
Why is there a joint pain?
There can be many reasons for joint pain. Such as overwork, fever caused by viruses, weakness, malnutrition or fatigue from sitting in a particular posture, infection, injury/sprain, immune system failure, allergic (medicine), aging and degenerative diseases It is possible. Not every such pain is necessarily arthritis.
How to increase the synovial fluid of the knees?
Harsingar leaves Harsingar leaves, which are called Parijat or Night Jasmine, this plant is considered very beneficial for knee pain, its flowers, Sand leaves and bark all three things work as medicine. ,
- Coconut water
- Consumption of walnuts
- Drink water
Can Ayurveda cure joint pain?
Yes in Ayurveda we have herbs like Shallaki, curcumin, hadjodh that helps in joint pain. Before understanding this, according to the basic principle of Ayurveda, one has to understand the tridoshas i.e. Vata, Pitta and Kapha. If the art of balancing these three is learned, then a person can remain healthy. Out of the five elements of the body, Vata is formed from the elements of sky and air. Vata is the reason for the circulation of energy and blood throughout the body and all kinds of movements in the body are also due to this. Pitta is made up of the elements fire and water. It works for digestion. Kapha is formed by water and earth, it sees whether every cell is getting nutrition or not. The main cause of 'Sandhi Shool' is Vata. If Vata increases in the body, then problems like joint pain, lack of sleep etc.
What is the best medicine for joints and bones?
The best ayurvedic treatment for joint and bones are life aveda ortho aid capsules and Boswellia curcumin. Ortho aid typically helps people with arthritis with its components - herbs like Shallaki, Guggal, Flaxseed which manage all types of arthritis because of their anti-inflammatory properties, prevent swelling of the joints, prevent the breakdown of the cartilage. This formula provides relief from pain and stiffness.
How do you relieve bone and joint pain?
- Rest the joint, avoiding any activities that cause you pain.
- Ice the joint for about 15 minutes, several times each day.
- Compress the joint using an elastic wrap.
- Elevate the joint above the level of your heart.
Which Indian herb is good for joint pain?
Some Ayurvedic herbs that work well for joint pain are shalaki, ashwagandha, nirgundi, rasana, haridra (turmeric), shunthi (ginger), etc. They have anti-inflammatory properties that help in relieving the pain of arthritis. It is a very effective home remedy. It reduces joint pain, swelling and stiffness.
What can I take daily for joint pain?
- Keep the body warm and protect it from cold.
- Exercise daily and stretch the joints.
- Joint pain can also be reduced by controlling body weight.
- Joint pain also increases due to dehydration in the body.
- If you are having more pain in the joints or knees, then compress with a hot water bag.
- One can take flaxseeds, ajwain, and curcumin are herbal medicines for joint pain.
- Products are dispatched within 24 hours after the successful placement of orders.
- Order details are shared with the customer on the registered e-mail address and phone number provided.
- 10% discount on all prepaid orders above Rs 1000.
- 6-8 business working days for domestic delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- No shipping charges on prepaid orders.
- No exchange or returns if the product is damaged.
- COD charges are applicable as per the pin code.
In case you receive the product in damaged condition or if you receive the wrong product, you can return the product within 7 days through our hassle-free return policy.
For more information, kindly visit our Delivery and Returns section.