Hepatitis is a liver disorder that causes inflammation of this vital organ that fights infections, filters blood, and helps in processing nutrients. Causes of liver inflammation that lead to this condition include heavy alcohol consumption, certain medications, toxins, different types of viruses, etc. Five different kinds of viruses are responsible for causing different forms of viral hepatitis besides autoimmune and neonatal hepatitis.
Life Aveda’s specially curated Hepatitis Relief Pack is a collection of natural Liver supplements that support strong and healthy liver and aid in treating and fighting against hepatitis.
- Supports healthy liver functioning.
- Revitalizes, detoxifies, and cleanses the liver.
- Works as a liver tonic to fight against jaundice, fatty liver, and hepatitis.
- Possesses strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and hepatoprotective properties.
- Standardized extracts of Bhumi Amla.
- Helps reduce acidity and supports digestion.
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels.
- Reduces the risk of stone development in kidneys.
- Prevents stomach ulcers by reducing gastric acid production.
- Standardized extracts of Kalmegh capsules.
- Supports healthy digestion and eliminates intestinal worms.
- Protects against common cold and cough.
- Boosts immunity and supports healthy liver functioning.
- Provides protection against hepatitis and liver disorders.
- Faster turnaround time with on-time delivery.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours.
- Dry medicines will be shipped by DHL.
- Shipping discount on all prepaid orders above $150.
- 6-8 business working days for International delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- Order details are shared with the customer on the registered e-mail address and phone number provided.
- No shipping refund.
- COD is not available on International orders.
In case you receive the product in damaged condition or if you receive the wrong product, you can return the product within 15 days through our hassle-free return policy.
For more information, kindly visit our Delivery and Returns section