Life Aveda`s Premium Manjistha capsule formulation cleanses and detoxifies the blood naturally and manages certain skin allergies. It helps to reduce blood stagnation and promotes healthy blood circulation.
The capsules are rich in anti-oxidant, antimicrobial, and astringent properties that help in skin allergies, wound healing, muscle aches, and insect bites. It also helps to reduce the symptoms of aging like wrinkles, blemishes, fine lines, dark circles, spots, etc. It also acts as a natural muscle relaxant and minimizes pain and swelling.
Health Benefits Ayurvedic Manjistha Capsules
- Natural blood purifier
- Natural muscle relaxant
- Boosts mood
Ingredients of Manjistha Herbal Supplement Capsules
Each 500mg capsule contains Std. Ext. of Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) whole plant ext.
- Manjistha is considered a blood purifying herb in Ayurveda that effectively detoxifies the blood and reduces blood stagnation.
- Manjistha is known to regulate blood pressure due to its vasodilatory traits. It helps to promote smooth blood flow and reduces the risks of certain cardiovascular diseases like heart blocks, heart attacks, etc.
- Manjistha has antioxidant and antibacterial properties and helps in skin infections and skin disorders. It is also beneficial to slow down the aging process and reduce the signs of acne, eczema, pimples, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Manjistha possesses ruberythric acid that is extremely beneficial to manage certain kidney disorders like kidney stones. It also helps to allow kidney stones to pass easily through the urinary tract due to its antispasmodic properties.
- Manjistha is rich in carminative and digestive properties and effectively deals with certain digestive disorders. It helps to reduce flatulence, bloating, constipation, abdominal distention, and excessive formation of acids in the stomach due to its anti-flatulent and antacid properties.
Directions of Use:
1-2 Capsules twice daily, with normal water after a meal or as advised by the physician.
Who should take it?
Premium Manjistha capsules are ideal for blood purification skin health, and kidney health.
How it’s made
Premium Manjistha capsules contain standardized extracts of Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) whole plant ext. and are packed in their pure, unaltered, 100% vegetarian, natural form and are free from gluten, flavors, sugars, and preservatives.
The herb works effectively and without showing any side effects to the consumer. The capsules are manufactured at GMP-certified manufacturing facilities with the help of improved technology and highly sophisticated instruments under the careful supervision of qualified and trained staff.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
Que. 1 What are Premium Manjistha Capsules?
Ans: Premium Manjistha capsules are loaded with standardized extracts of Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) whole plant ext and are a unique formulation to improve blood purification and skin health.
Que.2. How long it will take to show results?
Ans: The results vary from person to person, however, the results start showing within one month of consumption.
Que.3 Is this formulation safe?
Ans: Premium Manjistha formulation is completely herbal and is free from additives or preservatives and has no major side effects.
- Products are dispatched within 24 hours after the successful placement of orders.
- Order details are shared with the customer on the registered e-mail address and phonenumber provided.
- 10% discount on all prepaid orders above Rs 1000.
- 6-8 business working days for domestic delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- No shipping charges on prepaid orders.
- No exchange or returns if the product is damaged.
- COD charges are applicable as per the pin code.
In case you receive the product in damaged condition or if you receive the wrong product, you canreturn the product within 7 days through our hassle-free return policy.
For more information, kindly visit our Delivery and Returns section.