PILE OP capsules are loaded with unique and six powerful herbs like Haridra, Triphala, Khus, Jimikand, Nagkesar, Bakayan, and Beej. The capsules are effective to reduce the pain, itching, and pricking sensation due to piles. The formulation also possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that help to reduce the burning sensation, aid in healthy digestion, promote metabolism and reduce colon and intestinal inflammation.
- Helps in constipation and indigestion.
- Promotes healthy bowel movements.
- Analgesic properties help to reduce the burning sensation.
- Helps to relieve pain from piles.
- Reduces and cures the inflammation of the intestines and the colon.
- Haridra, Curcuma longa
- Triphala, Emblica officinalis;Terminalia bellirica;Terminalia chebula
- Khus, Andropogon muricatus
- Nagkeshar, Mesua ferrea
- Jimikand, Amorphophallus campanulatus
- Bakayan beej, Melia azedarach
- Haridra has been traditionally used for various medicinal purposes over the years. It possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antiseptic, and blood cleansing properties that help to deal with piles, fistula, and hemorrhoids and symptoms of acidity, constipation, gas, bleeding, etc.
- Triphala helps to reduce constipation by improving bowel movements and acts as a laxative. It possesses anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties that help to keep the gut and colon clean and reduce abdominal pain, flatulence, and intestinal inflammation.
- Khus is highly rich in fiber content that helps to promote healthy digestion and absorption of essential nutrients. It also helps in constipation and promotes healthy bowel movements.
- Nagkeshar helps to balance the body heat by pacifying the Pitta dosha. It helps to reduce pain, inflammation, bleeding and helps pile lumps to shrink.
- Jimmikand is effective to improve metabolism and it helps to increase bile secretion which is good for digestion.
- Bakyan beej is effective to deal with intestinal parasites and intestinal infections. It also helps to cure piles due to its several medicinal properties.
Directions of Use:
1-2 Capsules twice daily, with normal water after a meal or as advised by the physician.
Who should take it?
Premium Pile OP capsules are ideal for those who are struggling with Piles, bleeding, constipation and burning sensation, etc
How it’s made
Premium Pile OP capsules contain standardized extracts of Haridra, Triphala, Khus, Jimikand, Nagkesar, Bakayan Beej., etc that are packed in their pure, unaltered, 100% vegetarian, natural form and are free from gluten, flavors, sugars, and preservatives. All these herbs work together without showing any side effects to the consumer. The capsules are manufactured at GMP-certified manufacturing facilities with the help of improved technology and highly sophisticated instruments under the careful supervision of qualified and trained staff.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
Que. What are the ingredients of Pile OP capsules?
Ans: It is made up of Haridra, Triphala, Khus, Jimikand, Nagkesar, and Bakayan Beej.
Que. – For how long do I need to take this product?
Ans: The recommended duration is three months; however, it can be extended till there is complete relief from the problems.
- Products are dispatched within 24 hours after the successful placement of orders.
- Order details are shared with the customer on the registered e-mail address and phone number provided.
- 10% discount on all prepaid orders above Rs 1000.
- 6-8 business working days for domestic delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- No shipping charges on prepaid orders.
- No exchange or returns if the product is damaged.
- COD charges are applicable as per the pin code.
In case you receive the product in damaged condition or if you receive the wrong product, you can return the product within 7 days through our hassle-free return policy.
For more information, kindly visit our Delivery and Returns section.